Wednesday, January 25, 2006




R.I.P Nice Guy Eddie Cabot

I know that I mentioned earlier that I get my moniker, Mr. Bl@nde , from the classic RESERVOIR DOGS so it is with great sorrow we announce the passing of Nice Guy Eddie. Not that I am a huge Chris Penn fan, but I am quite fond of his brother and come on, the guy was in RESERVOIR DOGS!!!

Let's all remember Nice Guy Eddie in his prime: (from Reservoir Dogs)

Nice Guy Eddie: Did you see that daddy? Guy got me on the ground and he tried to fuck me.

Mr. Blonde: You wish.

Nice Guy Eddie: Listen Vic, I don't mind what you do, but don't try to fuck me in my father's office, I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot man, but I don't think of you that way.

Mr. Blonde: Eddie, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn't even throw you to the posse.

Nice Guy Eddie: Of course not, you'd keep me for yourself, you sick bastard. Four years of fuckin' punks up the ass you'd appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see one.

**************************************************

Speaking of actors, I think I am starting to fall in love with George Clooney and his left wing liberal loving roots. He's getting right up there with Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, and Susan Sarandan as "left wing wacko actors" that I buy tickets to their movies (even if they are crap just for principle).

But George Clooney does not make much crap. "Syrianna" and "Good Night and Good Luck"? I'm fucking drooling.

Plus he gets points for making Jacl Abramoff's kid cry with his juvenile comment during the Golden Globes:

Clooney: I want to thank Jack Abramoff, you know, just because-I--I'm the first one out- lets get this thing rolling. I don't know why. Who would name their kid Jack with the last words "off" at the end of your last name? No wonder that guy is screwed up. Ahh-alright I just got bleeped. Thank you very much...

I mean seriously. Your dad is the biggest sleazeball in DC and a freaking jack off joke makes you cry???? Grow a pair, kid. Rough times are ahead.

________________________________________________

Speaking of Jack Abramoff, this made me laugh:

WEB-EXCLUSIVE SATIRE
By Andy Borowitz
Newsweek
Updated: 1:45 p.m. ET Jan. 24, 2006
Jan. 24, 2006 - President George W. Bush found himself embroiled in controversy today with the publication of five photos showing him and disgraced lobbyist Jack Abramoff totally naked.

The photos, published yesterday in Payboy, a magazine devoted to nude pictures of disgraced lobbyists, appeared to fly in the face of the president's claims that he had never met Abramoff. The five photos, which appear to have been taken on five different occasions, show the two naked men smiling and shaking hands. "The fact that they are smiling and shaking hands proves that they know each other," said Davis Logsdon, the magazine's photo editor.


At the White House, the president's top advisers were working overtime to limit the political havoc that the nude photos could wreak. At a press briefing this morning, White House spokesman Scott McClellan spoke dismissively of the controversy, calling the brouhaha over the naked photos "a tempest in a teapot." McClellan said, "These naked pictures of the president and Jack Abramoff are nothing out of the ordinary. In the course of his daily schedule, the president poses nude with dozens of dignitaries."


McClellan said that the American people "would have no problem believing" that Bush posed naked with Abramoff on five different occasions without actually knowing who he was. "Our polls show that the American people think that most of the time the president is in the Oval Office, he does not know what he is doing," he said.


Elsewhere, Ford Motor Co. announced that it was cutting 30,000 jobs, including Job One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home