Friday, January 13, 2006

The Brit is back

Those that read my previous blog may remember my mate Sebastian, who I used to work with like two jobs ago. He was always one of my favorite people just because I have an obsessive fascination with British accents. Anyway, he spent like the last year in London, but apparently his job is bringing him back to Florida.

And I am so hella hyped.

We went out last night for a few drinks and I was called a "shaved chimp" in that wonderful harsh British accent. God, I missed that. So Sebs enchanted Justin and I for hours with his long winded tales of London-hood. God, I can listen to that man talk forever.

Ok, off on another topic ...... How freaking bad is it that NO THEATRES in ORLANDO are showing BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN this week???

The 23rd largest metro area in the US??? And no Heath Ledger pounding Jake Gyllenhaal unmercifully?? Come on!!!

Are you having a go with me???

Unfortunately not?

The Bible Belt sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home