Thursday, January 12, 2006

21 Fun Facts about Bl@nde
AMAZE YOUR FRIENDS WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE

1. I am the youngest of seven kids.
2. 21 is my favorite number and was my number when I played baseball and football. I also wore 1.3, and 7 and consider these numbers sacred.
3. I have way too much black and blue in my wardrobe.
4. I cried like a baby when Kurt Cobain died.
5. I secretly like Good Charlotte even though it annoys me that kids call them punk.
6. I think 85% of the general public are fucking idiots.
7. I openly dislike about 85% of all people and have an inherent distrust of new people.
8. I was bitten by a shark when surfing and have a shark tattoo surrounding the scar.
9. I have never been bitten by a dog but have frequently teased them and have been told "That dog is going to bite you if you keep that up".
10. I have been bitten by humans twice in a fight though.
11. I love to be bitten on my neck during sex.
12. I have a biting sense of humor and most people think I am an asshole when they first meet me.
13. In reality, I AM an asshole. And if you don't like it, fuck off.
14. I secretly wish I had a British or Australian accent.
15. I don't think 16 year olds are mature enough to drive.
16. I have two middle names.
17. I don't get the appeal of straight guys and breasts. If a guy has two large bags of fat on his chest I would send him to the gym.
18. Gay guys that are obsessed with breasts annoy the hell out of me.
19. As well as gay guys that make out with chicks and then post the pics on myspace. I don't get it.
20. I hate sitting next to strangers at a ballgame or the movies, etc and insist I sit in the middle when going to these places with friends.
21. Most people did not really "get" Seinfeld.

FREE BONUS FACTS: Told you I had a thing about the number 21
**. I have way too much "Simpsons" crap but am always buying new shit off of E-bay.
**. I have not listened to a "pop" radio station in at least 5 years.
**. When I look at the Billboard Top 100 charts, I have no fucking clue who most of the bands are.
**. The Green Day concert made me feel old because when they started to play "Longview" the kids next to us looked confused and asked each other "What song is this?"
**. I have had a crush on Billie Joe Armstrong for over a decade.
**. The best music ever was released between 1992 - 1997.
**. I think that "popping the collar" on polo shirts looks incredi-fucking-ly stupid.
**. I think that parents get worse and worse every day.
**. Looking back, I am thankful that my parents were incredibly strict on me as a kid and wish I had told them that sooner
**: Song for song, Rancid's "Let's go" and "Out come the wolves" deserve a place in the top 20 albums ever.
**. "Arrested Development" is the most incredible show on TV right now.
**. It infuriates me that people are too stupid to get a show like that and watch "According to Jim" instead.
**. Sadly, I think that "Lost" has jumped the shark.
**. As did "Nip/Tuck"
**. But the Simpson's still has not "jumped the shark"
**. I do not have a fag hag.
**. Nor do I own a CD by Cher, Madonna, or any other diva.
**. Marrying Madonna fucked up Guy Ritchie's movies.
**. My favorite word is "cunt".
**. The Beastie Boys "Liscensed to Ill" is sheer brilliance.
**. The Beastie Boys are too old to be rapping now.
**. I don't think I have seen a music video on MTV in three years or so.
**. I am over this list now and will post a real entry later.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home